Screen Imaging Goniophotometer BTC 2000
Super fast goniophotometric measurement of light sources
/ SOLUTIONS / BTC 2000
BTC 2000 with A type configuration for up to 0.5m fixtures
BTC 2000 with B type configuration for up to 1.5m fixtures
Measurements according to various standards like
UN ECE, FMVSS etc.
can be made significantly faster than with a goniophotometer. The typical measurement times are 5 minutes for H+/-50,V+/-15 degrees or 29 minutes for H+/-90, V+/-90. BTC 2000 produces comparable results to turning goniophotometers with an accuracy of +/-4%. The dynamic measurement range is from 0.3 cd up to 70 000 000 cd.
- Luminous intensity in Zone, Group, Line, Single test points
- Color and stability
- Beam distance
- Isolux curves on the road
surface and vertical plane
- Isolux curves on the
horizontal level at luminaire height
- Partial luminous flux and efficacy
- ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 test routines to measure
- beam distance
- maximum beam intensity
- runtime of photometric performance of flash lights.
- Input power measurement
- Spatial color parameters
- Far-field photometer add-on