SSL AUTO Goniophotometers
Photometric Testing Efficiency - SSL Resource
SSL AUTO 100 and AUTO 1000 are turn-key test systems for measuring luminous intensity distribution in horizontal and vertical angles (H,V). SSL AUTO comprises the type A or B goniometer station and high-accurate photometer.
- Compact and stable setup with integration of a goniometer and device rack
- Equipped by castors: Easy to transport
- Possibility to integrate the programmable DC power supply for the goniometer station and for the GPM gonio software
- Magnetic switches of vertical turning axis for absolute home position and for a more fail safe
SSL AUTO 100
For auxiliary car lights, small railway lights
- More stable turning makes possible faster measurements
- Easy-to-use sample holders for panel lights, down lights and LED modules
SSL AUTO 1000
- Spatial light distribution measurement of long automotive headlamps and high marine lights
- Accurate sample holder system using motorized linear axes
- Simulations of isolux figures from headlamps at different orientations, and tilt angles.
SSL LUMI 180
4-axis Goniophotometer for measuring luminaires less than 1.8m and 25kg.
- Easy to change the measurement mode between C and B type photometry
- Automatic photometric center positioning by the motorized vertical arm axis
- Easier and faster sample mounting by the motorized sample holder
- Please, see the video below