SSL AUTO Goniophotometers
A-type and B-type Goniophotometers for testing standard compliance
SSL AUTO 100 and AUTO 1000 are turn-key test systems for measuring luminous intensity distribution in horizontal and vertical angles (H,V). SSL AUTO comprises the type A or B goniometer station and high-accurate photometer.
- Compact and stable setup with integration of a goniometer and device rack
- Equipped by castors: Easy to transport
- Possibility to integrate the programmable DC power supply for the goniometer station and for the GPM gonio software
- Magnetic switches of vertical turning axis for absolute home position and for a more fail safe
SSL AUTO 50.A
SSL AUTO 50.A is a A-type goniophotometer for measuring standard compliance of small lights e.g. aviation lights, helideck lights, car head lamps. Max sample size is 60cm (diameter), 25cm (distance from bottom to optical axis), 5kg.
SSL AUTO 100
For auxiliary car lights, small railway lights
- More stable turning makes possible faster measurements
- Easy-to-use sample holders for panel lights, down lights and LED modules
SSL AUTO 140.B
SSL AUTO 140.B is a B-type goniophotometer for measuring large auxiliary car lights and light bars and signal lights. Sample size 1.4m (length), 0.6m (height), 20kg.
SSL AUTO 1000
- Spatial light distribution measurement of long automotive headlamps and high marine lights
- Accurate sample holder system using motorized linear axes
- Simulations of isolux figures from headlamps at different orientations, and tilt angles.
SSL LUMI 180
4-axis Goniophotometer for measuring luminaires less than 1.8m and 25kg.
- Easy to change the measurement mode between C and B type photometry
- Automatic photometric center positioning by the motorized vertical arm axis
- Easier and faster sample mounting by the motorized sample holder
- Please, see the video below