Photometric Testing Efficiency
In the SSL LightTester 160, the measurement of photometric and electrical values and safety test of the lighting fixtures has been integrated into one test unit. The LightTester 160 is part of the production assembly line.
- Easy to install:
Test table is equipped by castors with adjustable foots.
- Compact setup including also computer and keyboard holders and 19" rack integration for equipment
- Adjustable mounting angle brackets for different types of luminaires
Pass / Fail Measurement for following parameters
- Luminous flux (via golden samples)
- Color temperature & MacAdam ellipse
- Flicker index & Flicker percent
- Safety test: AC / DC Hipot, Insulation resistance, Ground bond
- Optional: Color rendering, Effective Wavelength, spectral radiant flux, PAR values, Luminance, electrical power voltage and current
Standard package includes