Photometric Testing Solutions
NEWS - upcoming and latest
SSL Resource participates LpS 2019 - 9th International Lighting Technologies Event in Bregenz Austria 24.-26.9. Welcome to explore our product range and see the latest new and unique light measurement solutions. We will be happy to meet you on our stand B2.
- New goniophotometer features: Automated luminous area and UGR measurements, automated luminaire alignment.
- New spectrometer: Android compatible SSL SPEKTRI 80 - universal meter including five different measurement modules and customizable variations.
Thank you all visitors and exhibitors, L+B trade 18-23.3.2018 was great!
- Thank you all for visiting our stand in SähköTeleValoAv-exhibition 7-9.2.2018.
- 4.12.2017 The webpages are renewed. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- SSL Resource will participate the light+building exhibition 18.-23.3.2018 in Frankfurt, as an exhibitor. Our location is 4.1 K79. Welcome to visit in our booth to meet our new products and services. If you want to arrange a meeting with us in advance, please contact us.
- SSL Resource will participate the Sähkö-Tele-Valo-AV exhibition 7.-9.2.2018 in Jyväskylä, Finland as an exhibitor. Our location is D 113. Welcome to visit in our booth to meet our new products and services. If you want to arrange a meeting with us in advance, please contact us.
- 9.-12.5.2017 SSL Resource Oy participated in the Elfack 2017 in Gothenburg tradeshow 9-12 May 2017 as an exhibitor.
- November 2016 SSL goniophotometer (SSL-16-130) installation took place in Finland. The client, portable luminaire manufacturer Atexor Oy.
- 19.-20.10.2016 SSL Resource Oy participated in the Elmässan Stockholm tradeshow 19-20 October 2016 as an exhibitor.
- 11.10.2016 A long time since the last webpage update we have concentrated for working but now it was almost two years so it was a good time to update the webpages with many new light measurement devices, solutions and services as well. The Finnish and Russian websites are still under update.
- October 2016 Explore our newest products
- laboratory grade photometer with option of flicker measurements
- tristimulus colorimeter for product line tester application
- new goniometer model for LED panel and down light measurement
- The first Goniophotometer to abroad customer was located in New Zealand. The total Goniophotometer (SSL-16-130) setup was fitted into a sea container in the factory premises of the client company called Energy Light Ltd..
- November SSL Resource Oy participates in the Interlight Moscow 2014 11-14 November 2014 as an exhibitor. Our location: F.A120. If you want to arrange a meeting with us in advance, please contact email@example.com.
- November Our webpages have been renewed.
- July SSL Resource Oy moves to the new, larger premises on the Riikki's industrial estate in Halikko (Salo, Finland). We have now capability to measure luminaires with dimensions of up to 50 kg and 3 m. We have also now two large Goniophotometer in use for shortening the delivery times.
- September 2013 SSL Resource continues its business as a privately owned limited company (Ltd.) 1.9.2013 onwards. BIC code of SSL Resource Ltd is FI25644371.
- March 2013 SSL Resource moves to the new premises at Astrum-keskus.
- 26.2.2013 SSL Resource's specialist Pasi Manninen gave a lecture with the title of "Specific features in the measurements of LED products" on the course of Valoakatemia organized by Metropolia university of applied sciences and Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) of Finland (in Finnish).
- December 2013 Goniospectrometer facility has been developed for the measurement of wall-plug efficiency, averaged and angular dependent color coordinates, correlated color temperature and color rendering indeces and spectral quantities.
- 20.8.2012 Due to increased photometric testing demand, SSL Resource has developed its goniophotometer. Now we can measure more heavy luminaires with enhanced reliability and delivery time. Our measurement facility fullfills the requirements of EN 13032-1 standard.
- May 2012 SSL Resource's Pasi Manninen gave a lecturer with the title of "Photometry and measurement technology of LEDs" in the LED seminar of University of Turku. Dr. Pasi Manninen gave another lecturer on "Light measurements of LEDs" on LED day happening organized by IES of Finland.