Photometric testing efficiency
Burning Position Corrector SSL-BPC
C type Moving Detector Goniophotometer SSL C-2R.270
SSL C-2R.270 is a floor mount goniometer of type 2.1 (EN13032-1:2004 clause 188.8.131.52) with the turning detector (γ axis) and luminaire (C axis) features. SSL C-2R.270 moving detector goniophotometer completely meets the requirements of unchanged burning positions stated in IES LM79-08 Clause 9.3.1.
- Spatial light distribution measurement of lighting fixtures in any burning position
- Meets the requirements of the unchanged burning position stated in CIE S025, LM-79-08.
- Enables measuring photometric features of decorative lighting fixtures with movable parts.
- Compact setup saves even 80% room footprint size than other moving detector C type goniometers on the market.
- No separate lamp holder stand needed.
- Height, Width, Depth of the goniometer station: 160 cm, 118 cm, 60 cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- C type moving detector with vertical optical axis, CIE type 2.1
- Angular range (γ and C axes): ±180°
- Max dimension of the luminaire: 30 cm (diameter), 30 cm (depth), 6 kg
- Minimum space for installation: 2.7 m x 0.8 m (floor ), 2.7 m (height)
- Measurement distance between lamp and photometer: 1.3 m
- Detector: colorimeter SSL-C400 with stray light tube